Carnegie Math Pathways is transforming how students learn and succeed in mathematics with an approach that is uniting practitioners, higher education administrators, researchers, and, increasingly, high school educators in a national network focused on collectively changing the status quo.
Since launching in 2010, Statway and Quantway have served over 27,000 students in over 70 institutions in 18 states. Students in these courses are achieving college math credit at triple the rate and in half the time, performing better in upper division courses, and transferring to four-year colleges at a significantly higher rate.
About the Event
Join us in Denver to learn more about our approach to helping students achieve their college and career goals through Statway and Quantway, and to meet with those who’ve already adopted these Pathways. This learning and community-building event will include:
- a training workshop for new Pathways faculty,
- an orientation and institutional planning workshop for institutions exploring the Pathways and for administrators at current implementing institutions, and
- professional learning sessions for institutions already offering Carnegie Math Pathways.
Who Should Attend
Faculty, administrators and advisors from:
- institutions new the Pathways and hoping to learn more and
- from institutions who’ve already adopted the Pathways.
We hope to see you in Denver!